Stories with sensational, disturbing headlines have emerged regarding a link between vaping and a disease called popcorn lung. The chemical diacetyl is the culprit, but what are the facts? Are e-cigarettes a dangerous because you may contract popcorn lung?
Tag: popcorn lung
- What Big Fat E-Juice Has No Calories? Meet Vaporfi’s Chubby 100ML Flavors
- What is the Top E-Cigarette Producer? Wells Fargo Analyst Confirms the Winner
- Is Vaping Bad for Your Teeth?
- Why More Smokers Trying to Quit Are Turning to E-Cigarettes
- The Most Momentous E-Cigarette and Vaping Industry News of 2017