In November, 2017, Bonnie Herzog, a well-known analyst at Wells Fargo, wrote in a report citing Nielsen data, that Juul now controls 32.9 percent of the market. Here’s how and why it happened.
Tag: pod mods
- What Big Fat E-Juice Has No Calories? Meet Vaporfi’s Chubby 100ML Flavors
- What is the Top E-Cigarette Producer? Wells Fargo Analyst Confirms the Winner
- Is Vaping Bad for Your Teeth?
- Why More Smokers Trying to Quit Are Turning to E-Cigarettes
- The Most Momentous E-Cigarette and Vaping Industry News of 2017