Based on what is known right now about vaping, it is fair to say that it does not pose the same health risks to humans as smoking cigarettes. However, can we really claim that vaping is not bad for your teeth? Let’s look at the evidence.
- What Big Fat E-Juice Has No Calories? Meet Vaporfi’s Chubby 100ML Flavors
- What is the Top E-Cigarette Producer? Wells Fargo Analyst Confirms the Winner
- Is Vaping Bad for Your Teeth?
- Why More Smokers Trying to Quit Are Turning to E-Cigarettes
- The Most Momentous E-Cigarette and Vaping Industry News of 2017